We plan to meet at the Arboretum at 08:20 AM and leave at 08:30 AM . From the Arboretum, we will walk up to Huai Kaeo Waterfall and afterwards we will go up the stairs to Wang Bua Baan Waterfall, where we will take a break for our snack. After the snack, we will walk along the street for around 100 meters. We then will turn right into the forest , climb up for 30 – 45 minutes and will afterwards turn right again and walk slowly to the Chang Kian Waterfall, where we will take a rest for our lunch. After the lunch, we will go down and arrive after around 2 hours at Arboretum Carpark. This is an easy to medium hike of around 4 hours totally.
Hike Leader: Pam
If you want to join
Just turn up at the meeting place on the day and on time.
We cannot accommodate groups.
This time we will meet at 08:20 for an 08:30 hours start in the car park of the Huay Kaeow Arboretum (also known as the exercise park). . There is no need to let us know you are coming.
- Head straight out from the moat 3.5 km towards Doi Suthep on Huay Kaeow Road.
- The arboretum is on the left after the front entrance to Chiang Mai University and just before the entrance to the Zoo.
- The car park of the arboretum is at the end of the park near the zoo.
See the maps below (click to enlarge them).
Please don’t be late as we leave on time.
- around 1.5-2 liters of water or more, snacks and picnic lunch
- good footwear etc. hat, rain wear, insect repellent and sun-block
- energy, team spirit, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
Filed under: All posts |