Because of a cancellation we are able to offer 1 room for THB 500 for the event below:
Please contact email@example.com Tel 085-798-1905
ONLY APPLICABLE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT !!!
We have 26 people registered for an overnight stay at Eakachai Houseboat/Mae Ngat on January 18th/19th. Please find all necessary details and questions below
1. We will meet on January 18th, 8:30 AM at the big parking area in front of the 700 year Stadium
2. We plan to share/pool motorbikes and cars leaving around 8:40 AM
3. IMPORTANT !!! Please send me an E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information :
- In case you have a car/motorbike: How many available seats can you offer for taking somebody with you to Mae Ngat?
- For those who do not come with car/motorbike , please confirm to me by E-Mail that you need transport in order to have the accurate number of people and to plan for the transport
4. The driving time will be around 1.5 to 2 hours depending on traffic and other circumstances
5. On the way we will stop at a Seven 11 store in order to allow everybody to buy necessary utensils
6. Ekachai Houseboat allows to bring your own drinks, but they do not allow to bring meals. Nevertheless you can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at their place ( as an example , a big bottle of Leo would be THB 80)
7. When we arrived at the Mae Ngat Reservoir , we need to pay THB 20 entrance fee per person – please prepare THB 20 !
8. Please consider to bring Warm clothes for the evening/night, a torch as well as a swimming suit in case you want to jump into the water , which could be cool at this time of the year
9.As Ekachi Houseboat does not accept ATM-CARDS, please bring sufficient cash (THB)
Pam. MP Number 085-798-1905 E-Mail address: email@example.com
Please turn up at the meeting place on the day and on time.
We cannot accommodate groups.
This time we will meet at 08:30 Am for an 08:40 hours start at the car park in front of the 700 years Stadium ( please see the map).
- Head straight out from the North West corner of the moat 2 km towards Doi Suthep on Huay Kaeow Road (H.1004).
- Turn right onto the Canal Road H.121
- After 4.5 km you will see the traffic lights (don’t go into the Stadium area.)
- when you are at traffic lights of 700 years stadium you will see the big parking area on canal road in front of 700 years stadium there we will meet.
(Please click on map to enlarge)
Please don’t be late as we leave on time.
Filed under: All posts