( As we will have a longer hike and share cars together, please bring a towel and a second shirt with you).
On Sunday morning we will meet at 7:30 am outside the 700-Year Stadium ( see map below) and will leave on time at 7:40 am. We will share/pool cars and motorbikes and will drive to our starting point, which is Mok Fa Waterfall. The estimated driving time will be around 1 hour. This hike will be an easy to moderate hike . The hiking time will be about 4 hours depending on the group and we will stay at the waterfall for roughly an hour- total estimated time 5 hours. We will have our lunch at the Waterfall – please bring along your own lunch .
Important things to prepare:
- Entrance Fee for Thai citizens 20 Baht, for Foreigners 100 Baht ( if you Foreigner has a Thai driving licence or a work permit for Thailand, the entrance fee will be 20 Baht)
- Car park 30 Baht
- If you are a passenger, please contribute 100 Baht for gasoline
- Please wear long trousers/pants as we will have to walk through some areas with high grass or dense undergrowth
Hike Leader: Pam & Anders
If you want to join
Just turn up at the meeting place on the day and on time.
We cannot accommodate groups.
This time we will meet at 07:30 Am for an 07:40 hours start at the car park in front of the 700 years Stadium ( please see the map).There is no need to let us know you are coming.
Head straight out from the North West corner of the moat 2 km towards Doi Suthep on Huay Kaew Road (H.1004).
Turn right onto the Canal Road H.121
After 4.5 km you will see the traffic lights (don’t go into the Stadium area.)
when you are at traffic lights of 700 years stadium you will see the big parking area on canal road in front of 700 years stadium there we will meet.
(Please click on map to enlarge)
- around 1.5-2 liters of water or more, snacks&picnic lunch
- good footwear etc. hat, rain wear, insect repellent and sun-block
- energy,team spirit, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
Filed under: All posts