We will meet in the car park of the Huay Kaeow Arboretum (also known as the exercise park). At 08:00 am for leaving at 08:10 am, We will take a song tao going up to Doi Sutep Temple (please prepare 40 BHT per person.)
From Doi Sutep Temple we will walk on mainly flat terrain for around 1 hour before we start to descend down to arboratum car park. This is an easy hike and everybody can join. Estimated time: Max 3 hours.
Hike leader: Pam
If you want to join
Just turn up at the meeting place on the day and on time.
We cannot accommodate groups.
This time we will meet at 08:00 in the car park of the Huay Kaeow Arboretum (also known as the exercise park).
- Head straight out from the moat 3.5 km towards Doi Suthep on Huay Kaeow Road.
- The arboretum is on the left after the front entrance to Chiang Mai University and just before the entrance to the Zoo.
- The car park of the arboretum is at the end of the park near the zoo.
See the maps below (click to enlarge them).
- around 1-2 liters of water or more, snacks
- good footwear etc. hat, rain wear, insect repellent and sun-block
- energy, team spirit, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
- correct money for transport (at least 40 bt).
Filed under: All posts