For our hike on Sunday, April 12 th (the first Song Kran Day), we will meet at the Parking place of the 700-year Stadium at 07:00 am( please see map below), sharing/pooling cars and motorbikes to our Starting Point at Huay Tung Tao leaving at 07:10 am. The Starting Point will not be the Golden Buddha ! As we need to go inside the HTT-Recreation Area , please prepare THB 20 entrance fee per person. . We will start from the HTT National Park Checkpoint ,walk to the area of Baan Mae Nai village , have a break there and walk back to our Starting Point. This hike will take us around 3 hours depending on the group. After the hike we will go to one of the restaurants around Huay Tung Tao lake. Hike Leader: Pam If you want to join Just turn up at the meeting place on the day and on time. We cannot accommodate groups. Meeting Place We will meet at 07:00 Am for an 07:10 hours start at the car park in front of the 700 years Stadium ( please see the map).There is no need to let us know you are coming.
- Head straight out from the North West corner of the moat 2 km towards Doi Suthep on Huay Kaew Road (H.1004).
- Turn right onto the Canal Road H.121
- After 4.5 km you will see the traffic lights (don’t go into the Stadium area.)
- when you are at traffic lights of 700 years stadium you will see the big parking area on canal road in front of 700 years stadium there we will meet.
- around 1.5-2 liters of water or more, snacks
- good footwear etc. hat, rain wear, insect repellent and sun-block
- energy,team spirit, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
Filed under: All posts |