No hike description this week. Not sure anyone will notice. A mystery hike instead.😉
Some clues in the graph below. We’ll probably hike about 4-5 hours, including lunch/breaks. Will be hot. Occasional narrow paths over steep drops. Some loose, stoney ground. Some burnt, some unburnt.
Hike leaders: Jeni, Medi and Mikey
Meeting point: <18° 48.328′ N 99° 1.211′ E> in front of Central Festival mall on H.118 (not H.11 superhighway), opposite Isuzu at 07.20 for an 07.30 start. No groups. No need to let us know you are coming; just turn up in good time. No seats in vehicles guaranteed. 50-min drive to the trailhead, all on surfaced roads.
- at least 2-3 litres of water/rehydration drink
- energy snacks/picnic lunch
- protection from sun, insects, spiky/itchy vegetation (& smokey air?)
- for passengers: 100 baht towards fuel costs and a change of shirt/clothes
- lots of energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
Filed under: All posts